Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A.I. Recap

Because I'm 'behind the 8 ball' on blogging, I'm including some past contestants.

First off, WHAT IS PAULA ABDUL ON? Seriously. The only reason she's on the show is because she and Simon are doin' it.

The ladies...

Carly - It's ashame she's gone. She could sing. The tats were a bit much to take, but when it
comes down to it, I'd download a song or two of hers.

Syesha - snore. She can sing and she's pretty and all, but I find her boring.

Brooke - I love Brooke, and I'm not afraid to say it. I find her voice unique and her songs sincere. But no, she's not who I would pick to win.

The gents...

Michael Johns - such ashame he's gone. So nice to look at...

David Cook - he's my American Idol. And finally, America agrees. Hopefully, there will be no 'oops we voted off Chris Daughtry' syndrome again. What's funny is that earlier in the competition, I didn't even know who this guy was.

David Archuwhatever - this kid (yes KID) belongs on a Disney stage. Albeit - the Disney stage reserved for the best singers, but a Disney stage nonetheless.

Jason Castro - Jack Johnson he is not. I need to be drinking a pina colada with an umbrella in it on a white sandy beach somewhere if he's going to be singing.

2 comments:

Procrastination said...

since I miss the radio recap now all I have to do is read your blog and I can pretend to partake in the discussions around the watercooler

Christie said...

Brooke is gone. I'm not heart broken. Jason Castro will be the next to go.